We’re always happy to connect with other experts and pet professionals. If you’re a dog trainer, dog groomer, dog walker, pet nutritionist, or veterinarian, we would love to have you as a contributor!
Who can apply?
- All pet experts are welcome!
What do you get from it?
- Exposure to a large audience of pet parents
- Link to your website or social media profile
Where to start?
All you need to do is send an email to jobs(at)puppytip(dot)com with “Guest post opportunity” in the subject line.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what is your experience or expertise. Then, let us know what you want to write about (suggest 1-3 topics). Emails that ignore this request and email templates will be deleted automatically.
Guest post submission guidelines
Once we approve your application, please send us a draft that meets the following criteria:
- Write an original post of at least 800 words, attached as a word or google document
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Include a brief author’s biography (2-3 sentences) a photo, and a link to your website or social media
You should know that
- We reserve the right to reject any article for any reason
- Once the article is published, Puppy Tip is the sole owner of this content
- You cannot publish the article or use the same keyword anywhere else
- We may decide to edit and change the article, including replacing or removing unwanted links
- We will only include one link to your website or social media profile