Puppy Tip serves thousands of visitors per month searching for reviews on pet products, as well as training, behavior, health, and care advice.
We are looking to connect/collaborate with other bloggers and pet professionals. Whether you are a dog enthusiast, dog trainer, dog groomer, dog walker, veterinarian or company representative, we would love to have you as one of our guest post writers.
All you need to do is fill the contact form below with the subject “Guest Post Opportunity” and tell us who you are and what is your topic.
What Do You Get from It?
- More Visitors back to your website
- More followers on Pinterest (where we mainly share our posts)
- An in-content backlink to your site
Where to Start?
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what is your experience or expertise. Then, let us know what you want to write about (suggest 1-3 topics). But make sure to use the search feature to check if similar topics already exist on the site.
It is also worth mentioning that active readers who leave real comments and engage with our content and social pages are more likely to get accepted.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Once your request is approved, please send us an article that meets the following guidelines:
- Must be dog-related
- Must be 1,000+ words
- Must be unique and pass plagiarism check (content spinning is not allowed)
- Must be written or edited by a native English speaker
- Must be formatted correctly (short paragraphs, subheadings, bullet points, etc.)
- No spelling or grammar errors
- No affiliate links
You should know:
- We reserve the right to reject any article for any reason
- Once the article is approved, puppytip.com are the sole owners of the content
- You cannot publish the content anywhere else. In any other case, we will remove the article and blacklist the sender
- We may decide to edit and change the article, including replacing or removing unwanted links
- We will include only one link (per article) to your website
- We are happy to contribute to other sites
Emails that ignore these guidelines and email templates will be deleted!