We’re looking to connect with other bloggers and pet professionals. Whether you’re a pet nutritionist, dog trainer, dog walker, veterinarian, dog groomer or a dog owner, we would love to have you as one of our guest post writers!
Who Can Apply?
- Anyone with a dog-related blog or website!
What Do You Get from It?
- Exposure to a large audience of pet parents
- Do-follow link to your homepage and more visitors back to your website
Where to Start?
All you need to do is write us an email to jobs(at)puppytip.com with the subject “Guest Post Opportunity”.
Send us a link to your website and tell us a little bit about yourself and what is your experience or expertise. Then, let us know what you want to write about (suggest 1-3 topics). But make sure to look for similar topics beforehand.
Emails that ignore this request and email templates will be deleted automatically!
It’s also worth mentioning that active readers who leave real comments and engage with our content and social pages are more likely to get accepted.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Once your request is approved, please send us an article that meets the following guidelines:
- The article must be 1,000+ words
- The article must be unique and pass plagiarism check (no content spinning)
- The article must be written by a native English speaker
- The article must be formatted correctly (short paragraphs, subheadings, bullet points, etc.)
- The article should have no spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes
Please include an author bio of 2-3 sentences and links to your social media or homepage.
You should know that:
- We reserve the right to reject any article for any reason
- Once the article is approved, PuppyTip are the sole owners of the content
- You cannot publish the content anywhere else or we will remove the article from out website
- You cannot use the same keyword on your website
- We may decide to edit and change the article, including replacing or removing unwanted links
- We will only include one do-follow link to your homepage
- Affiliate links are not allowed
Thank you for your interest in us!